Here at Curt Kemmerer, LMFT, I will work with you to help you develop the strategies you need to get back on the path that leads to happiness and success. Whether you’re struggling with relationship issues, depression, anxiety or grief/loss therapy can help get you back on course. Together, we will work to address the issues you are facing and come through on the other side with a new way of thinking, and confidently take on a new direction in life.
In my years specializing in individual, couples, and family therapy, I have helped people overcome a wide range of obstacles. By treating my clients as individuals and recognizing the specific needs and desires of different people, I provide a truly unique treatment plan every time.
Together, we will work closely to analyze what struggles you are facing and their underlying causes, and try to change the behaviors and thought patterns that are keeping you from being the person you want to be.
- Years in Practice: 30+ Years
- School: Westchester Institute for Psychoanalysis
- Year Graduated: 1986
- License No. and State: MF000224 Pennsylvania
- Membership: American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy/122258
- Member Since: 1986
- Membership: American Association of Pastorlal Counselors/Fellow
- Member Since: 1985